From expo to expo,
from country to country
2020-2021 – Re:Guest on tour with many news for you
Re:Guest never stops. We’re on tour again in Italy, Germany and Austria to present our software for High Sales and High Fun at the most important hospitality expos. Don’t miss the first news on our release #Autumn20. See you soon!
At the expos in autumn you will get exclusive insights into our release #Autumn20. It will bring many new features for a better sales performance and improved guest service in your hotel. For example:
-Upselling. In future, you can offer additional services to your guests in a prestay message. Beauty treatment, excursion or room upgrade? Your guests can book the additional services directly and pay later in the hotel.
-WhatsApp. Soon, guests can receive all messenger messages in their WhatsApp chat as well and have the possibility to respond directly. Their answers are sent to the Re:Guest backend via an interface. Communication will run smoothly over two channels.
All Expo dates at a glance
· GDF Gastgeber Digitalforum: 13th - 14th October 2020, Fischen im Allgäu (DE)
At the GDF20, leading companies present solutions for digital challenges in the hotel industry. This year’s motto: "Fit for the future".
· TTG Travel Experience: 14th - 16th October 2020, Rimini (IT) - Hall A1, stand 165
TTG, the "marketplace for tourism in Italy", is one of the largest expos of the Italian hospitality industry. It presents trend analyses and tourism news.
· Hotel Bolzano: 19th - 22th October 2020, Bolzano (IT) - Hall CD, stand D24/58
This year, the expo Hotel Bolzano focuses on two main topics: hotel safety and the tourism of tomorrow. There will be 500 exhibitors and 150 speakers.
· ÖHV-Kongress: 18th - 20th April 2021, Linz (AT)
The ÖHV Congress is considered a key event of the Austrian top industry. This year’s motto is "Everything stays different".
· ITB Internationale Tourismusbörse: 10th - 14th March 2021, Berlin (DE)ITB Berlin is one of the world’s leading travel trade shows: a global market place, networking meeting point, trend barometer and knowledge platform.
Re:Guest is everywhere! We’re on tour in three countries to present our latest news.
Are you curious to find out more about the new Re:Guest features and the most sophisticated software for high performance sales? We’re looking forward to meeting you!
If you can't come by in person, book a free demo.