Other news from the world of Re:Guest
Re:Guest News: December 2019
This was improved on your Re:Guest in December
Also in December some new features were implemented to improve Re:Guest continuously and to support you better in selling rooms.
More info in the Re:Guest Dashboard
Since our new Dashboard was very well received by many Re:Guest users, we have extended it with the following boxes:
- Number of bookings (occupancy rate) and country of origin of guests arriving in the current month
- List of the top 10 open offers
- Average processing time of offers in the last 30 days
- For the seasons, the assigned offer templates are now displayed at a glance. In addition, it is now possible to carry out a direct mass assignment of the offer templates.
- The guest can also be profiled in the event of a cancellation
- The guided booking request in the Website Messenger has been optimized so that the selected accommodation type is now automatically adopted in the other texts.
- If desired, the subtotals can now also be displayed in the proposal
- In addition to the map, the route planner can also be activated
- The guest can pay the deposit directly online via the new Hogast payment button